Whether you’re looking for answers, have a problem you need solving, or just want to let us know how we did, you can find out how to contact us here.
You may find the answer to your query in our frequently asked questions.
Get help now from our customer services team on 0345 026 4700 from 07:00 to 22:00 every day (except Christmas Day).
Or you can...
- Complete an online contact form if you'd like us to help with a problem or to give us feedback
- Email us at: Great Northern or Thameslink
- Follow us on Twitter @GNRailUK (Great Northern) and @TLRailUK (Thameslink) to get help and advice from our team
- Claim compensation for delays of over 15 minutes by completing our online delay repay form
- Arrange assistance if you have special travel needs from our assisted travel team on 0800 058 2844 or 0800 975 1052 (textphone)
- Tell us you've lost or left something on one of our trains or stations and we'll do our best to reunite you with it
- Find out how you can get involved in how we run your services
- Get help with an online ticket purchase by completing a help request or calling 0345 322 7014
- Write to us at:
Govia Thameslink Railway
PO Box 10240
What do I do if I am not happy with your response to my complaint?
We'll do our best to resolve any problems you've had in a fair and reasonable way. If, you're unhappy with our reply please let us know . Alternatively you can write to Transport Focus or London TravelWatch, independent consumer watchdogs, established by Parliament to protect and champion passengers' interests. They will consider your case and, where they believe it is appropriate will follow things up with us on your behalf.
For journeys within the London area
169 Union Street
For journeys outside the London area
PO Box 5594
Southend on Sea
Tel: 0300 123 2350 (Monday-Friday 08:00 to 20:00, Saturday and Sunday 08:00 to 16:00)
Alternative dispute resolution
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint internally we are required to advise you that "Ombudsman Services” who are providers of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) services for the rail industry and who could deal with your complaint If we were also participating in ADR. However, as Transport Focus and London Travelwatch already provide a mediation service for passengers in the rail industry, we will not participate in the ADR process offered by Ombudsman Services
PO Box 730
Tel: 0330 440 1614
Online Dispute Resolution
Online complaint refers to a complaint made in relation to an online purchase via our website. Where we are unable to resolve your online complaint internally, consumers should be aware of the Online Dispute Resolution process. Further details may be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
You can also download our complaints document below, for information on how to contact us.