We know you want a comfortable, reliable and seamless train service. Learn more about what we’re doing to deliver that standard to you.
What we’re aiming for
Over our seven-year franchise, we’re looking to improve every aspect of our customer service experience.
We want to:
- Modernise the railway to make it easier to use
- Improve the reliability and capacity of our trains
- Make our staff more available on trains and in stations
- Use new technology to keep passengers informed and simplify ticket buying
- Improve the on board and station environment
What we’re working on
Our plans for improvement are ambitious, but we’ve got a full schedule of projects to help us reach those goals. Here are some of things we’re working on in the coming months and beyond.
|2017||Introduction of ‘KeyGo’ – enabling holders of ‘the key’ smartcard to ‘pay as you go’|
|2017||Ongoing driver recruitment, aiming to reach a total of 390 qualified Thameslink drivers by 31 Dec 2017|
|2018||Reopen London Bridge station|
|2018||Complete the introduction of our new Class 700 trains|
|2018||Increase to 24 trains per hour – each way – through the core of our network|