Radlett to Farringdon
If you’re heading into London, you can get there easily and quickly on one of the trains from Radlett to Farringdon. By hopping on board, you’ll be able to sit back, relax, and not have to worry about traffic jams and finding a parking spot in the centre of the capital. Check out the train times from Radlett to Farringdon below and book your tickets right here too. Plus, we’ve rounded up some top money-saving tips, so you can bag a cheaper ticket for your journey.
Journey information from Radlett to Farringdon
- How long is the average journey duration from Radlett to Farringdon? 0 hours 32 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Radlett to Farringdon? 0 hours 29 minutes
- When is the first train from Radlett to Farringdon? 04:41
- When is the last train from Radlett to Farringdon? 23:53
- How many services run for Radlett to Farringdon today? 109
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- London Bridge to Purley
- Purley to East Croydon
- London St Pancras to St Albans City
- Brighton to St Albans City
- St Albans City to West Hampstead Thameslink
- St Albans City to Bedford
- Flitwick to London Blackfriars
- London Bridge to Three Bridges
- Farringdon to Mill Hill Broadway
- Farringdon to Luton
- Farringdon to St Albans
- Feltham to London Waterloo
- Farringdon to London Bridge
- Farringdon to Harpenden
- Radlett to West Hampstead
Top tips on booking cheaper train tickets
Fed up with having to fork out for booking fees? When you buy your train tickets from Radlett to Farringdon directly through us, you won’t have to. We don’t charge booking fees, so you can save your cash for other essentials.
If you can avoid rush hour, you might find that travelling at Off-Peak times is cheaper. Take a look at the prices to see where you can bag a bargain.
Use a Railcard
You can cut the cost of your rail fare by up to 1/3 with a valid Railcard. There are plenty of different options, like the 26-30 and Senior Railcards, and it’s valid for a year, so why not see if you’re eligible today?
Book your train tickets
When you buy online you'll get the best ticket prices, and no booking fees