Luton to Sutton
Enjoy a hassle-free journey when you take one of the trains from Luton to Sutton. Thanks to the regular services throughout the day, travelling by rail is a smooth and convenient way to get to where you’re going. Plus, with budget-friendly fares, your journey won’t break the bank. You can plan your trip by checking out the train times from Luton to Sutton below. When you see a time that works for you, book your tickets with us online in a few easy steps.
Journey information from Luton to Sutton
- How long is the average journey duration from Luton to Sutton? 1 hour 42 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Luton to Sutton? 1 hour 40 minutes
- When is the first train from Luton to Sutton? 04:23
- When is the last train from Luton to Sutton? 22:57
- How many services run for Luton to Sutton today? 5
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- London Blackfriars to Orpington
- London Bridge to Redhill
- Orpington to London Blackfriars
- Norwood Junction to London Bridge
- East Croydon to Redhill
- Luton to Cambridge
- London Bridge to Greenwich
- Sutton to Farringdon
- Sutton to London Bridge
- Sutton to Redhill
- East Croydon to Farringdon
- East Croydon to London Bridge
- East Croydon to Merstham
- South Croydon to London Bridge
- Bromley South to St Mary Cray
- Bromley South to Peckham Rye
- Hitchin to Luton
Top tips on booking cheaper train tickets
Book with us
We don’t ever charge booking fees, so you can cut the cost of your trip by buying your train tickets from Luton to Sutton with us.
If you want to bag yourself a bargain, consider travelling Off-Peak. Tickets are usually cheaper outside the rush hour, so if you can be flexible about when you take the train, you could save money by holding off before hopping on board.
Use a Railcard
Save up to 1/3 when you take the train by getting a Railcard. This gives you access to cheaper travel for a whole year, so if you’re travelling to Sutton a lot, this could be ideal for you. See if you’re eligible today.