City Thameslink to Loughborough
Whether you’re travelling to see family or heading to work, take the train from City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction for a hassle-free journey. If you’re planning your journey, you’ll find it easy to follow the steps and book your tickets with us. We’ve made arranging your rail travel as easy as possible.
You’ll find the latest train times from City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction on our live departures board below.
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Use a Railcard
A Railcard will get you 1/3 off most of your train tickets. They cost £30 per year, so check if you’re eligible for one and watch the savings stack up.
You can get the best price on your train tickets from City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction by booking directly through us. We don’t charge any extra or hidden fees, so you only pay for your fare.
Journey information from City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction
- How long is the average journey duration from City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction? 0 hours 11 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction? 0 hours 11 minutes
- When is the first train from City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction? 05:19
- When is the last train from City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction? 22:49
- How many services run for City Thameslink to Loughborough Junction today? 69
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.