Swanley to London Bridge
Heading into the capital for some sightseeing? Maybe you’ve got plans for food and drinks with some friends, or a spot of retail therapy among the shops? Whatever the reason for your trip, booking train tickets from Swanley to London Bridge with Thameslink is the perfect, stress-free start to your journey. You can find live timetable information below, not to mention a few useful saving tips that could leave you with a little extra money to spend in the big city.
Journey information from Swanley to London Bridge
- How long is the average journey duration from Swanley to London Bridge? 0 hours 20 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Swanley to London Bridge? 0 hours 20 minutes
- When is the first train from Swanley to London Bridge? 06:46
- When is the last train from Swanley to London Bridge? 22:46
- How many services run for Swanley to London Bridge today? 17
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- East Croydon to Farringdon
- East Croydon to London Bridge
- East Croydon to New Cross Gate
- East Croydon to Wimbledon
- Farringdon to East Croydon
- South Croydon to London Bridge
- Bromley South to Swanley
- Farringdon to Bedford
- Orpington to Sevenoaks
- Orpington to Bromley South
- Orpington to London Blackfriars
- Swanley to Denmark Hill
- Swanley to Bromley South
- Bromley South to London Bridge
- Bromley South to Peckham Rye
- Hitchin to Luton
- Bromley South to St Mary Cray
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Get a GroupSave ticket
Heading into the city with friends? Parties of 3-9 adults travelling during Off-Peak hours can earn a 34% discount with our GroupSave tickets.
Book with Thameslink
When you secure your train tickets from Swanley to London Bridge through our website there’s no booking fees to pay, so you’ll have a little cash left over for a drink or snack for the journey.
Opt for Off-Peak
Our trains from Swanley to London Bridge tend to be quieter outside the weekday rush hour and the benefits are two-fold as an Off-Peak ticket also means cheaper fares.
Book your train tickets
When you buy online you'll get the best ticket prices, and no booking fees