East Croydon to London St Pancras
Make travelling into central London stress-free by catching one of the trains from East Croydon to London St Pancras. Whether you’re heading into the city for work or a day of fun, you can get there quickly and easily thanks to the fast, direct services operating throughout the day. Plus, by taking advantage of our money-saving tips below, you can book great value train tickets from East Croydon to London St Pancras. Plan your journey today using the information below and secure your tickets in a few simple steps.
Journey information from East Croydon to London St Pancras
- How long is the average journey duration from East Croydon to London St Pancras? 0 hours 30 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from East Croydon to London St Pancras? 0 hours 29 minutes
- When is the first train from East Croydon to London St Pancras? 00:09
- When is the last train from East Croydon to London St Pancras? 23:53
- How many services run for East Croydon to London St Pancras today? 151
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- East Croydon to Crawley
- East Croydon to Horley
- East Croydon to Gatwick Airport
- East Croydon to South Croydon
- East Croydon to Three Bridges
- South Croydon to London Bridge
- Crawley to Redhill
- Crawley to Three Bridges
- Crawley to East Croydon
- Coulsdon South to Reigate
- Coulsdon South to East Croydon
- Coulsdon South to London Bridge
- Brighton to Bedford
- Brighton to Haywards Heath
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Book tickets with us
If you’d like to travel into central London as cheaply as possible, book your train tickets directly with us. We don’t charge booking fees, so you’ll have more to spend elsewhere.
Wondering which are the cheapest train times from East Croydon to London St Pancras? Then it’s worth considering Off-Peak times of day, as fares are usually cheaper than during rush hour.
Invest in a Railcard
If you travel by train regularly, you should check if you’re eligible for a Railcard. Many save you 1/3 each time you travel, are valid for an entire year, and cost only £30.
Book your train tickets
When you buy online you'll get the best ticket prices, and no booking fees