Cambridge to East Croydon
You could spend hours in queues and tailbacks driving south through central London, but trains from Cambridge to East Croydon will get you there quickly and avoid all the congestion. Direct services run throughout the day, so whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure we’ll get you there with ease. You can even check our live departures board and stay on top of the train times from Cambridge to East Croydon and the latest service updates. Book trains from Cambridge to East Croydon below and for a quick and stress-free journey today
Journey information from Cambridge to East Croydon
- How long is the average journey duration from Cambridge to East Croydon? 1 hour 34 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Cambridge to East Croydon? 1 hour 34 minutes
- When is the first train from Cambridge to East Croydon? 04:54
- When is the last train from Cambridge to East Croydon? 21:54
- How many services run for Cambridge to East Croydon today? 32
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
Cambridge to East Croydon
- West Hampstead Thameslink to St Albans City
- Bedford to St Albans City
- Farringdon to St Albans City
- Bath Spa to Bristol Temple Meads
- Cambridge to Huntingdon
- Bristol Temple Meads to Leeds
- Brighton to St Albans City
- Cambridge to London Kings Cross
- East Croydon to Norwood Junction
- East Croydon to Purley
- East Croydon to Cambridge
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Group your savings
Is it a trip with family and friends? Save money by travelling with GroupSave, which offers discounts for groups of 3-9 adults.
Have you looked into a Railcard?
If not, why not? A Railcard will save you 1/3 off journeys you take by train for a whole 12 months.
Find the best prices right here
The resellers might talk a good game, but their additional fees will only leave you out of pocket. Get the best fares – with no extras – right here.
Book your train tickets
When you buy online you'll get the best ticket prices, and no booking fees