Super Off-Peak weekend tickets
Super Off-Peak fares are available on weekends and Bank Holidays, and cost even less than Off-Peak tickets
Super Off-Peak - save even more at the weekend
Super Off-Peak Tickets – save even more at the weekend
Are you setting off for a fun-filled day out in the countryside? Or heading to London for a shopping trip? No matter what you plan to do with your Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, you can save money when you travel with our Super Off-Peak weekend tickets.
Why choose Super Off-Peak weekend tickets?
If you’re travelling at the weekend, Super Off-Peak tickets are a great way to get out and about for less. Here are some of the perks:
- Lower costs than an Anytime and Off-Peak fares
- More space to grab a seat
- Single and Return fares available
- Travel with up to four children aged 5-15 for just £2 each
- Railcard holders can receive a 1/3 off all Super Off-Peak fares
- 1/3 off with GroupSave discount
- Senior, HM Forces or Disabled Persons railcard holders can get 1/3 off all FirstClass Super Off-Peak fares
London St Pancras to St Albans
Super Off-Peak Day Return
Brighton to London Bridge
Super Off-Peak Day Return
When are weekend Super Off-Peak tickets valid?
At the weekend! Take advantage of cheaper fares and quieter trains on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. Thameslink weekend Super Off-Peak tickets are valid all day, so you can save money whether you’re an early riser or not. Time restrictions may vary using other operators so use our journey planner to check before you buy.
Where in London can I use a Super Off-Peak ticket?
Super Off-Peak fares to/from London are only valid for travel at the following London stations:
- London Bridge
- London Blackfriars
- City Thameslink
- London St Pancras International
How do I buy Weekend Super Off-Peak train tickets?
It couldn’t be easier to buy weekend Super Off-Peak tickets.
* Discounts applicable at off-peak times and up to 4 kids can travel for £2 each per accompanying adult on Thameslink trains only.
Subscribe to email updates. Get travel inspiration, journey updates and exclusive offers delivered straight to your inbox.
We will not pass on your personal information to any organisation outside of Thameslink.
Should we no longer operate the Thameslink franchise, please be aware that we will pass your details to the Successor franchise or Secretary of State for Transport to allow you to continue receiving service and/or marketing emails if you have consented to them.
Thank you for subscribing to receive relevant updates from Thameslink.
Something went wrong with your submission, please try again later.