New way to buy online
- Accessing your new account
- What are the benefits?
- Your new account details
- Useful links
- Helpful hints and tips
- Accessing your old account
We have changed the way you find and buy tickets online.
It's really easy to use. If you already have an account with us you will be prompted to reset your password. If you're a new customer, simply register below.
Managing your account couldn't be easier. You'll have access to your personal details and preferences, as well as your new booking history, eVouchers and key smartcard details.
Once you've logged in, you can find your account in the top right corner of the screen where it says "Welcome back".
To get the most out of your account you can access and personalise the following:
eVouchers - If you have an eVoucher, you can view the balance here.
Purchase history - View all your bookings in one place, for bookings made using our new way to buy online.
Apply for a key smartcard - If you're a season ticket holder, buy your tickets online with the key. It's secure, durable, and easy to use.
- Buy tickets on your laptop, tablet or mobile
- Renew your season ticket on the go. Learn more about our key smartcard
- Easy-to-view best value fares and Railcard discounts
- Buy tickets for any UK journey with ease
- Map feature to clearly illustrate your journey
- Our updated apps have integrated purchasing and you can access your ticket wallet offline
More upgrades and improvements are coming soon.
Help on the best way to find and buy tickets online.
We thought you may need a little help finding your way around our new ticket buying system, so we came up with some hints and tips.
From 17 November 2015 you will no longer be able to access your old account. If you need information about refunds please visit our refunds page.
If you had eVouchers on your old account these will be transferred to your new account from 24 November 2015, with extended validity.