Check if you qualify
You can get a priority card if you find it hard to stand on the train, for instance if you are:
- disabled or have a medical condition
- blind or visually impaired
- over 65
- travelling with a child under 3
You can show your card to someone in a priority seat to ask them to give up their seat for you.
Find out more about priority cards.
Evidence for your priority card
When you apply for a priority card you’ll need to send us copies of documents showing us:
- proof of your address – such as a utility bill, driving licence or council tax bill
- evidence of why you need the card
Make sure you send us a copy of any document, not the original.
See the lists below for the documents you can send us to prove you qualify for a priority card.