Save more money while avoiding the morning and evening peaks!
Super Off-Peak Tickets
Super Off-Peak weekdays – save more money by travelling outside peak times!
Are you travelling to London during the week? Can you travel outside the busiest times of the morning and evening? Then take advantage of our Super Off-Peak train tickets that can save up to 20% on the cost of a standard Off-Peak ticket.
What’s so great about Super Off-Peak tickets?
Super Off-Peak train tickets are a fantastic way to save money by travelling at quieter times of the day. Here are some of the great benefits you can take advantage of:
- Cheaper than an Anytime and Off-Peak fare
- Quieter trains mean it’s easier to find a seat
- Single, Return and Travelcard fares available
- Up to four children aged 5-15 can travel with you for just £2 each
- 1/3 off all Super Off-Peak fares for Railcard holders
- 1/3 off with GroupSave discount
- 1/3 off all FirstClass Super Off-Peak fares if you have a Senior, HM Forces or Disabled Persons railcard
St Albans City to London St Pancras
Super Off-Peak Day Return
When can I use a Super Off-Peak ticket?
The times you can use Super Off-Peak tickets depends on when you’re travelling and where you’re going. You can check Super Off-Peak train times using our journey planner.
Where in London can I use a Super Off-Peak ticket?
Super Off-Peak fares to/from London are only valid for travel at the following London stations:
- London Bridge
- London Blackfriars
- City Thameslink
- London St Pancras International
How do I buy Super Off-Peak Train Tickets?
You can buy Super Off-Peak tickets quickly and easily:
- Book Online – they can be delivered to you first class or collected at the station
- On your smartphone using the On Track app (iOS and Android) and pick up at the station
- Ticket machines at the station, whether you’re travelling today or another day
- Station ticket offices (during opening hours)
Read the general terms and conditions for Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak tickets. Got a question? Contact us.