Travelling to Gatwick is simple. Take Thameslink.
Are you jetting off from Gatwick? Whether you’ll be topping up your tan or taking in a conference, we can help you get there with fast trains to the airport running around the clock.
Why take the train to Gatwick Airport?
There are lots of reasons why travelling with us can help to keep your trip on track. Here are four good ones:
- Get to your gate on time with trains running quick and often
- Save money on late-night taxis or hotel fees with trains running through the night
- Skip the ticket queues by pre-booking your ticket in advance
- Give yourself more spending money with Super Off-Peak, Railcard and GroupSave discounts
Where can I get the train from?
You can travel with us from Brighton, London or Hertfordshire. To make it even easier, you can get direct trains from:
- London Blackfriars
London St Pancras International
Book tickets from just £9.70
Summer Festival at London Gatwick
There's lots going on to celebrate summertime at Gatwick Airport.
Find out more
- Landside entertainment
- Photo opportunities
- Fantastic offers
- Summer dishes and drinks
- Gatwick Exclusive products
- Lots of competitions
What tickets can I buy for Gatwick Airport?
Depending on your journey, here are your main options:
- Super Off-Peak and Off-Peak: You could save money if you’re travelling outside of peak morning and evening times, with tickets starting from £9.70. Use our journey planner to see what’s available
- Anytime: If you’re not sure if you’ll make it in time for a specific train, keep your options open with an Anytime ticket that’s valid all day