Ticket buying & collection
Located in the ticket hall entrance on Gubbins Lane.
Please call our Customer Services Centre on 0343 222 1234 (Service and network charges may apply. See tfl.gov.uk/terms for details)
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station.
- An accessible, heated waiting room is located on Platform 3.
- Waiting room is open from first to last train.
In station car park
Rail replacement bus services will depart from:
- Gubbins Lane, Bus Stop B, for Westbound services
- Gubbins Lane, Bus Stop A, for Eastbound services
A taxi office is located on Station road next to the stations car park.
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format at https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/posters/HRO.pdf
An accessible toilet is located on Platform 3. This toilet is operated with a radar key.
- Accessibility Category A. This station has step-free access to all platforms
- Staff ramp assistance is always available.
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 3&4.
Accessible ticket machines are located within the ticket hall entrance on Gubbins Lane and at the car park entrance on Station Road.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 19/08/2022 01:22:19