Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City
Escape busy London life and enjoy picturesque scenery by hopping on the train from King's Cross to Welwyn Garden City. Spend the day roaming around this beautiful town, enjoying its nature reserves and country parks.
Check out our live departures board below to find the latest train times from King's Cross to Welwyn Garden City. While you get as-it-happens news and travel updates, don't forget to take a look at our money-saving tips below, either.
Journey information from Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City
- How long is the average journey duration from Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City? 0 hours 29 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City? 0 hours 28 minutes
- When is the first train from Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City? 00:02
- When is the last train from Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City? 23:27
- How many services run for Kings Cross to Welwyn Garden City today? 38
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
Tips on how to find cheaper train tickets
Book your train tickets
When you buy online you'll get the best ticket prices, and no booking fees