London Bridge to Leagrave
Planning a family day out filled with adventure and activities? Leagrave is jam-packed with things to do for people of all ages. Whether you fancy your hand at paintballing, roller skating, horse riding or crazy golf, prepare yourself for a fun-filled day when you hop on one of the trains from London Bridge to Leagrave. Ready to get your next trip planned? Find the perfect travel time for you by using our live departure times below and book your train tickets from London Bridge to Leagrave online with us.
Journey information from London Bridge to Leagrave
- How long is the average journey duration from London Bridge to Leagrave? 0 hours 54 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from London Bridge to Leagrave? 0 hours 47 minutes
- When is the first train from London Bridge to Leagrave? 05:25
- When is the last train from London Bridge to Leagrave? 23:36
- How many services run for London Bridge to Leagrave today? 72
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- London Bridge to Redhill
- Norwood Junction to London Bridge
- Luton to Cambridge
- London Bridge to Greenwich
- London Bridge to Abbey Wood
- London Bridge to Gatwick Airport
- Luton to Bedford
- Luton to Farringdon
- London Bridge to Charlton
- London Bridge to Catford
- London Bridge to Cambridge
- London Bridge to Slade Green
- London St Pancras to Luton Airport
- London St Pancras to St Albans City
- Luton to Harpenden
- Harpenden to Farringdon
- Harpenden to West Hampstead
Top tips on booking cheaper train tickets
Get great savings on day trips and weekend adventures
Take the train from London Bridge to Leagrave on weekends and bank holidays and you’ll be able to take advantage of some great savings with our Super Off-Peak fare options.
Plan ahead to start your next day out now
Get a head start on your next day out with our journey planner – showing you details of all the services and fares available. You can even beat the queues by booking online too.
Could you save more money with a Railcard?
With a Railcard, you get 1/3 off the cost of many popular fares. Could you save money on your next adventure? Take a look at the options available to find the perfect fit for you.