Leagrave to London Bridge
Whether you’re heading into work or visiting friends in London, you can be there in no time when you hop on one of the regular trains from Leagrave to London Bridge. This easy, direct route to the capital is a faster way to travel than taking the car. To plan your trip, check out the train times from Leagrave to London Bridge below. We’ve also included key journey information and tips on how to bag the cheapest fares. Once you’ve found the right train, book your tickets in a few simple steps online using our journey planner.
Journey information from Leagrave to London Bridge
- How long is the average journey duration from Leagrave to London Bridge? 0 hours 56 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Leagrave to London Bridge? 0 hours 54 minutes
- When is the first train from Leagrave to London Bridge? 04:34
- When is the last train from Leagrave to London Bridge? 22:36
- How many services run for Leagrave to London Bridge today? 72
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- London Bridge to Redhill
- Norwood Junction to London Bridge
- Luton to Cambridge
- London Bridge to Greenwich
- London Bridge to Abbey Wood
- London Bridge to Gatwick Airport
- Luton to Bedford
- Luton to Farringdon
- London Bridge to Charlton
- London Bridge to Catford
- London Bridge to Cambridge
- London Bridge to Slade Green
- London St Pancras to Luton Airport
- London St Pancras to St Albans City
- Luton to Harpenden
- Harpenden to Farringdon
- Harpenden to West Hampstead
Top tips on booking cheaper train tickets
Get a Railcard
You can save as much as 1/3 on rail travel for a year with a Railcard. See if you’re eligible today and you could get cheaper train tickets from Leagrave to London Bridge.
Go in a group
Are you travelling into London with friends? If you’re in a group of 3 to 9 adults, you can book Off-Peak train tickets together and enjoy 34% off with GroupSave .
Can you travel outside of rush hour? If so, hop on the train at Off-Peak times and save money on your train journey.