Herne Hill to City Thameslink
Whether you’re going shopping in Covent Garden, exploring the historic Tower of London, or visiting St Paul’s Cathedral, travel into central London fuss-free on our trains from Herne Hill to City Thameslink. Not only are the fares wallet-friendly, but services are fast and run regularly, so you can hop on board when it suits your schedule. Plan your trip by looking at the train times from Herne Hill to City Thameslink below and book your tickets with us online.
Journey information from Herne Hill to City Thameslink
- How long is the average journey duration from Herne Hill to City Thameslink? 0 hours 14 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Herne Hill to City Thameslink? 0 hours 14 minutes
- When is the first train from Herne Hill to City Thameslink? 08:57
- When is the last train from Herne Hill to City Thameslink? 20:42
- How many services run for Herne Hill to City Thameslink today? 48
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- Bromley South to St Mary Cray
- Bromley South to Swanley
- Gillingham to Bromley South
- Bromley South to Peckham Rye
- Chatham to Dartford
- Dartford to London Bridge
- London Bridge to Dartford
- Herne Hill to Bromley South
- East Croydon to City Thameslink
- East Croydon to Crawley
- East Croydon to Farringdon
- East Croydon to London Blackfriars
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Buy tickets with us
One of the easiest ways to spend less on your train journey is to book your train tickets from Herne Hill to City Thameslink with us, as we don’t charge booking fees.
Did you know tickets are often cheaper at Off-Peak times of the day? If you don’t need to travel during rush hour, you can save by hopping on board during the quieter periods.
Cut costs with a Railcard
With a Railcard, you can cut the cost of your journey into central London by 1/3. Plus, most are valid for an entire year, so you can save every time you travel by train.
Book your train tickets
When you buy online you'll get the best ticket prices, and no booking fees