Farringdon to Three Bridges
Head out of the city and enjoy the views on one of the trains from Farringdon to Three Bridges. Whether you’re returning from a day in the office or a trip to see friends, we’ll take the hassle out of your day with a straightforward journey that gets you from A to B. Never miss a meeting or a coffee date by checking our live departure board for train times from Farringdon to Three Bridges below. With a number of services running every day, get ahead of the game and book your train tickets from Farringdon to Three Bridges today.
Journey information from Farringdon to Three Bridges
- How long is the average journey duration from Farringdon to Three Bridges? 0 hours 54 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from Farringdon to Three Bridges? 0 hours 45 minutes
- When is the first train from Farringdon to Three Bridges? 00:28
- When is the last train from Farringdon to Three Bridges? 23:56
- How many services run for Farringdon to Three Bridges today? 137
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- St Albans City to West Hampstead Thameslink
- St Albans City to Bedford
- London Bridge to Three Bridges
- Farringdon to Mill Hill Broadway
- Farringdon to Luton
- Farringdon to St Albans
- Feltham to London Waterloo
- Farringdon to London Bridge
- Farringdon to Harpenden
- Radlett to West Hampstead
- Sutton to Wimbledon
- Three Bridges to Farringdon
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Save when you go together
If you’re travelling with family and friends, you can save money by travelling with GroupSave, which offers a discount for groups of 3-9 adults.
Get a Railcard
If you haven’t got one, why not? A Railcard will save you 1/3 off journeys for a full year.
Don’t look elsewhere
We don’t charge any extra fees like resellers do, so book in confidence with us.
Book your train tickets
When you buy online you'll get the best ticket prices, and no booking fees