East Croydon to London Blackfriars
Are you going to explore the iconic St Paul’s Cathedral? To check out an exhibition at the Tate Modern? Or heading in for a conference at The Mermaid? Whatever the purpose of your trip, get from A to B easily on trains from East Croydon to London Blackfriars. With fast and direct services, it’s an easy way to travel around London – simply sit back and enjoy the journey. Take a look at the journey information below to plan your trip and book your train tickets from East Croydon to London Blackfriars with us online.
Journey information from East Croydon to London Blackfriars
- How long is the average journey duration from East Croydon to London Blackfriars? 0 hours 21 minutes
- How long is the fastest journey duration from East Croydon to London Blackfriars? 0 hours 20 minutes
- When is the first train from East Croydon to London Blackfriars? 00:10
- When is the last train from East Croydon to London Blackfriars? 23:53
- How many services run for East Croydon to London Blackfriars today? 152
The above information is intended as a guide. It may not include timetable alterations because of engineering work, unplanned disruption etc. Please use the journey planner to plan your journey before you travel. Some tickets are subject to restrictions. Please check these before you travel.
The information above refers to direct journeys only. Other journeys may be available by changing train or by using a different London Terminal. At certain times buses may operate some of the journeys shown. Services of all operators on the route shown are included in the figures. Not all tickets may be used on all services.
On many routes, the last journey before services finish for the day departs after midnight. Where this is the case, it is this service (in the early hours of the following morning), and not the last one before midnight that is shown.
- East Croydon to Crawley
- East Croydon to Horley
- East Croydon to Gatwick Airport
- East Croydon to South Croydon
- East Croydon to Three Bridges
- South Croydon to London Bridge
- Crawley to Redhill
- Crawley to Three Bridges
- Crawley to East Croydon
- Coulsdon South to Reigate
- Coulsdon South to East Croydon
- Coulsdon South to London Bridge
Tips on how to book cheaper train tickets
Book direct from us
Keen to cut costs? A simple way to reduce the price of your journey is to book your tickets right here − as we don’t charge any booking fees.
Travel during Off-Peak times
There are many benefits to travelling at Off-Peak train times from East Croydon to London Blackfriars. Not only are there often more seats to enjoy, but train tickets are usually cheaper than during rush hour, saving you money for other things.
Get 1/3 off with a Railcard
With a Railcard, you can get 1/3 off your train tickets all year long – for just £30. There are plenty of different ones on offer, so head to our dedicated Railcards page to find out more.
Book your train tickets
When you buy online you'll get the best ticket prices, and no booking fees