Your chance to speak to our senior management team.
Our core Meet the Manager sessions take place at London stations during the morning peak from 07:30 to 09:30 unless stated otherwise. In response to customer requests, we have also added some evening peak sessions which will take place from 16:30 to 18:30.
In 2019 we will also host Meet the Manager sessions at some of our outer stations, focussing on the Passenger Benefit Fund. They will give passengers the chance to discuss the fund and ideas for local station or wider network investment. Dates will be published here when confirmed and further information on the fund can be found here.
Forthcoming Meet the Manager events
Our next Meet the Manager session will be:
- Blackfriars station on Thursday 27 February from 07:30 - 09:30
- St Pancras station on Thursday 26 March from 16:30 - 18:30
- London Bridge station on Thursday 23 April from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Thursday 16 July from 07:30 - 09:30
- St Pancras station on Thursday 13 August from 07:30 - 09:30
- Farringdon station on Thursday 08 October from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Thursday 03 December from 07:30 - 09:30
Thank you to all of our passengers who took the time to speak with members of our senior management team.
Senior managers from all areas of the business were in attendance to meet our customers and answer their questions.
Feedback themes from the latest session are detailed below.