Your chance to speak to our senior management team.
Our core Meet the Manager sessions take place at London stations during the morning peak from 07:30 to 09:30 unless stated otherwise. In response to customer requests, we have also added some evening peak sessions which will take place from 16:30 to 18:30.
In 2019 we will also host Meet the Manager sessions at some of our outer stations, giving you a chance to have your say about issues affecting your local area. Dates will be published here when confirmed.
Forthcoming Meet the Manager events
Our next Meet the Manager session will be:
- St Pancras station on Thursday 28 February from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Thursday 28 March from 07:30 - 09:30
- Blackfriars station on Thursday 25 April from 07:30 - 09:30
- St Pancras station on Thursday 18 July from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Wednesday 14 August from 16:30 - 18:30
- Farringdon station on Thursday 12 September from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Thursday 5 December from 07:30 - 09:30
Thank you to all of our passengers who took the time to speak with members of our senior management team at St Pancras International Station on 8th November 2018.
Our new CEO and COO were present alongside directors and managers from all areas of the business to meet our customers and answer their questions.
Feedback themes from the latest session are detailed below.