Your chance to speak to our senior management team.
Our core Meet the Manager sessions take place at London stations during the morning peak from 07:30 to 09:30 unless stated otherwise. In response to customer requests, we have also added some evening peak sessions which will take place from 16:30 to 18:30.
In 2019 we will also host Meet the Manager sessions at some of our outer stations, giving you a chance to have your say about issues affecting your local area. Dates will be published here when confirmed.
Forthcoming Meet the Manager events
Our next Meet the Manager session will be:
- East Croydon station on Monday 3 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Three Bridges station on Tuesday 4 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Royston station on Thursday 6 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- St Pancras station on Monday 10 June from 10:00 - 12:00
- Sutton station on Tuesday 11 June from 17:00 - 19:00
- Welwyn Garden City station on Wednesday 12 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Hitchin station on Thursday 13 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- Bedford station on Tuesday 18 June from 07:00 - 09:00
- St Pancras station on Thursday 18 July from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Wednesday 14 August from 16:30 - 18:30
- Farringdon station on Thursday 12 September from 07:30 - 09:30
- London Bridge station on Thursday 5 December from 07:30 - 09:30
Thank you to all of our passengers who took the time to speak with members of our senior management team at Blackfriars on 25 April 2019.
Senior managers from all areas of the business were in attendance to meet our customers and answer their questions.
Feedback themes from the latest session are detailed below.