Win a family trip to London including train tickets and entry to SEA LIFE London (the “Promotion”)*.
Terms of Participation in the Promotion (the “Terms”)
1.1. To be eligible you must:
1.1.1. be aged sixteen years or over; and
1.1.2. have a UK postal address.
1.2. Employees contractors, agents of, or any other person connected with the Promotor, Rail Delivery Group Limited and Merlin Entertainment Ltd, or any of their families or dependants are not eligible to Participate in the Promotion.
2.1. In order to participate in the Promotion, you:
2.1.1. must ‘like’ and comment on the relevant competition post made on 12th July 2023 on Thameslink’s Instagram or Facebook account
2.1.2. agree to be bound by these Terms in respect of the Promotion that can be found here, and the terms of the social media site on which you are entering the Promotion. You acknowledge that failure to comply with these Terms may result in your disqualification from the Promotion and you will not be awarded any Prize.
2.2. You agree that any content you upload to any social media site in connection with this Promotion is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
2.3. This Promotion is available on both Facebook and Instagram. You may only enter the promotion on one platform. Only one entry per participant.
3. Promotion and Winner Selection
3.1. If you satisfy the Eligibility Criteria set out in 1, and Participate as set out in 2, then you must enter between the hours of 16.00pm on 12th July 2023 and when the competition closes on 23.59pm on 19th July 2023.
3.2. One winner will be randomly selected using a computer generator
3.3. The winner will be notified on 21st July 2023 via Instagram DM or a reply to their Facebook comment. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours, or any other period specified in our contact notice, of the notification being sent or is otherwise not available, the Prize will be forfeited by them and the Promotor may select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize. The Promoter is not liable to you if you do not respond within the time stated in this subparagraph.
4. The “Prize”
4.1. The winner will receive four tickets to SEA LIFE London. Prize does not include food/beverage, car hire/incurred travel costs, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
4.2. All ticket reservations are subject to availability and are limited to the open dates of the attraction.
4.3. The winner will be given voucher codes to redeem online
4.4. Attraction tickets are valid for use to the final 2023 attraction closing dates (31.12.23)
4.5. For full terms and conditions, please visit: https://www.visitsealife.com/london/policies/terms-conditions/
4.6. The prize also includes off peak train tickets for four people into London from anywhere on the Thameslink network. Please see the Thameslink website for confirmation of off peak times for your journey. You must comply with the conditions of carriage of the Promoter in relation to the train tickets.
4.7. The prize is valid from 25th July 2023 until 31st December 2023
Terms and Conditions
5. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
6. The Prize is not transferable and, unless offered by the Promotor, there will be no substitutions, or cash alternatives of, for the Prize.
7. The Prize is subject to availability.
8. No expenses incurred in connection with entry to or participation in this Promotion will be paid.
9. The winning selection of the Promotor is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promotor shall be entitled to have the right to refuse to accept any entry.
11. All entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including “voting exchange”) will be disqualified.
12. Any entries that the Promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel, or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
13. Failure to comply with these Terms will automatically render an entry void.
14. The Promotor does not accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered
15. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promotor. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by the Promotor in all related promotional activity in any media without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
16. The winner consents to their personal data being used in this manner. In addition, the winner consents that their personal data will be sent to the Promotor and Merlin Entertainment Ltd and may be used for their respective promotional purposes, in addition the winner may be required to participate in promotional activities with each of those entities.
18. Participants may print these Terms or send a self-addressed envelope to Partnerships Marketing Team requesting a copy and they will be sent to you.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms at any time without notice.
20. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, the Promotion itself or any other matter relating to, or arising out of, these Terms or the Promotion, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. No written correspondence or verbal discussion will be entered into.
21. The Promotor is Govia Thameslink Railway Limited of 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE.
22. This Promotion and these Terms are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and the Promoter and Participants agree that the Courts of England and Wales, exclusively, shall settle disputes.