We’re celebrating 10 years since Blackfriars was rebuilt, the station with the best view in London! Post your photo of a view from Blackfriars station, or of the station itself, on Twitter or Instagram, by tagging @TLRailUK, or using the hashtag #Blackfriars10Years, and your photo could be in with a chance to be displayed at Blackfriars station for years to come!
The competition closes on 8 May 2022 at 23:59 PM GMT.
GTR Terms & Conditions for Blackfriars photo competition
You grant Govia Thameslink Railway Limited, and our related companies and brands, including Southern, Thameslink, Great Northern, Gatwick Express and their agents and associates, and any future successor designated by the Department for Transport (together “GTR”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, non-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, modify, edit, create derivative works from your Content, and publicly display and reproduce the Content for commercial use or for any other purpose in any medium whether known or hereafter developed. You accept that there will be no payment made to you or a third party for use of the Content.
You confirm that:
- You are over the age of 18 and have the right to enter into these Terms
- Each identifiable individual depicted in a photo included in your Content has consented to the photo being taken and shared publicly and without restriction. We may ask you for evidence of any such consent and reserve the right to disqualify your entry if you are unable to provide it or if we have doubts about its adequacy
- You are the owner of all rights in the Content or you are authorised by the owner of those rights to license the Content to GTR under these terms
- GTR’s use of your Content will not, to the best of your knowledge, violate any law, and will not infringe any rights of a third party
- The Content does not contain anything which maybe confidential or commercially sensitive
- GTR is not obliged to use the Content
- GTR will credit you in the photo competition. You accept that GTR can use the photo in the future for any purpose, and may in that case not credit the Content to you
- You release and indemnify GTR, or any person acting on GTR’s behalf, from any and all demands by a third party related to our use of the Content as contemplated by these Terms
These Terms and any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed the laws of England and both you and GTR hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If your photo is selected, a high-resolution image must be supplied by no later than 9am GMT on Monday 9 May 2022 to email@example.com. Your picture will be handled by our third-party supplier, Spider. Your contact details will not be stored after 25 May 2022 and will be used only to contact you for the purposes of this competition.
This competition is not open to staff of Govia Thameslink Railway or any of its contractors