Refunds and eVouchers
Refunding tickets from your new account
If you are applying for a refund on tickets purchased with your new account please print and complete the form below and return it to the freepost address shown.
Please note that if your tickets have been posted to you or you have already collected them, owing to a technical problem we will need to contact you for your credit/debit card details.
Important information - please read before you complete the form
- You will need to apply within 28 days of the expiry of the ticket validity to be eligible for a refund
- In certain circumstances we charge a £10 administration fee. If the value of your ticket is less than £10 and an administration fee is charged then no refund will be due
- If you purchased your tickets from another train operator, sales office or website, you should return your refund application to them for processing to avoid unnecessary delay
- If you are returning a season ticket to us – we advise you to send it by special or recorded delivery
- If you booked your ticket using the guest checkout (without signing in) it is very important that you provide your email address and booking reference
Refunding tickets from your old account
If you are applying for a refund on tickets puchased from your old account you will need to apply for a refund within 28 days of the ticket validity.
Please print the form below, complete and send to the address shown on the form remembering to include your relevant travel documentation, including any tickets and a copy of your booking confirmaiton.
Key smartcard and paper tickets
Any eVouchers issued can only be used on your new account.
From 24 November 2015 any valid and unused eVouchers will transfer over to the new account.
Any customers claiming for Delay Repay will have compensation provided in the form of National Rail Vouchers that can be used to purchase train tickets or exchanged for cash at any Great Northern and Thameslink ticket office. Where we do not have a postal address for you, our team will contact you when you make a claim.