Great adventures start by train and if you are looking for a day out with a difference, then why not take a look at our inspirational online magazine? Packed with ideas for great days out that everyone can enjoy including fantastic places to eat and activities to try, your adventure starts here...
- Get off the beaten track with a day exploring the bars, nightclubs, restaurants and art galleries of Shoreditch
- Pack your day with adventure, intrigue, history, art and fantastic food at the South Bank
- Brighten up your day out with a visit to the blousy, brash and utterly fabulous seaside town of Brighton
- Discover the quirky side of London with a day exploring the amazing diversity and incredible array of amazing things to see and do in the big city
- Treat yourself to a double helping of adventure with a day spent exploring the cobbled streets of Cambridge or the historic market town of St Albans
Why not download our maps to take with you as you explore? These handy guides make getting around easy and highlight fantastic places of interest for you to discover on your day out.
Finding the right ticket for your journey is easy, our online ticketing system automatically pre-selects the cheapest ticket for your journey and our helpful guide will help you work out the best offer for you. Here is a selection of some of the fantastic savings you can enjoy when you go by train:
- Grab a Super-Off Peak and get 20% off your travel, ideal if you are planning on travelling any time at the weekend
- If you are travelling with 2 or more friends make the most of the GroupSave discount and SAVE 34% on your travel OR why not use your Railcard to enjoy 1/3 off if there are only 2 of you travelling!
Choose the right Railcard for you from our fantastic selection available and SAVE.